Duties of the Technical Advisor
- Planning. Organizing and coordinating the office of director general.
- Provide technical support for director general.
- Generate ideas that initiate policy and strategy for the sector.
- When direction is given from director general coordinate collaboration activities with sector organization and higher education institution.
- Organize collaborative work undertaken in the core process
- Perform call for advisory board, set agenda write a minute during meeting.
- Participate in Proposal writing to meet the vision, mission and strategic plan of the institute.
- Prepare performance report periodically.
- Any additional duty form Director General should be done.